2008年8月7日木曜日

4th day@waterloo

Today's writer is Yusuke Sakai.
Today , we had two classes. In the morning class, we studied penmanship of ''letter'' and ''memo''. firstly, we find mistakes of ''memo''. And next we find mistakes of ''letter''. I don't know right penmanship of ''memo'' and ''leter'', it is beneficial for me.
And afternoon class, We studied presentation skillls. Firstly we memorize typical phrase. And next, We introduced our buisiness plan to our teacher. This is practice of last presentation at 22 August.
Surprisingly, Mr. Donovan come to Canada, and he go to Renison college. We are very excited!!
After the class, we played sports. For example, ultimate and volley ball.
And we played soccer with Canadian. It is very interesting time for me.
I passed 4 days in Canada, I really enjoying EAP program.

1 件のコメント:

Herbert Donovan さんのコメント...

Hi Yusuke, Masaya, Yuta, Takumi, and Rie,

I am glad you are having a good time at Renison, and I think your group's idea of a Comic Cafe in Canada is a very good one. I hope you will research about this kind of business in the library and on the internet, and that you will make a good plan. I look forward to watching your preliminary presentation tomorrow.

Also, I enjoyed playing frisbee and volleyball with you yesterday. Actually my legs hurt a little bit today!

sincerely,

Herbert Donovan